Individuals recuperating from surgery or illness regain their independence and functionality at Oasis Center for Rehabilitation & Healing. Every patient’s singular needs are addressed in a well-coordinated personal plan of care. Our multidisciplinary team works together to optimize each individual’s overall health, using progressive technology and strong fundamental rehabilitation techniques.
TO ASSURE THE BEST POSSIBLE OUTCOMES, PATIENTS BENEFIT FROM:
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy delivered 7 days a week, as needed
- Large Gym Well Stocked with Cutting-Edge Equipment
- Model Apartment with Kitchen, Bath, Bedroom & Laundry
- Highly Trained Rehabilitation Personnel
- Accelerated Care Plus
- Comprehensive Discharge Planning and Post-Discharge Follow-up
- Outpatient Therapy with FREE Transportation provided
OUR SPECIALIZED REHAB EXPERTISE ENCOMPASSES:
- Joint Replacements
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Post-Surgical Recovery Care
- Pulmonary Impairment
- Stroke & Neurological Conditions
- Cardiac Care
Oasis Center for Rehabilitation & Healing is staffed by an outstanding team of professionals, many of whom live locally and are committed to bringing forth relief, compassion and daily renewed strength.
Our goal-oriented approach is to get you back home to leading the life you love in Struthers, OH, as quickly as possible.
Contact us today at 330-788-3038 to discuss how affordable short term care can be.
I had an excellent experience here. Therapy was wonderful. Staff was great. Had no problem with them. No complaints!– Joseph R.
Struthers is a city in Mahoning County, Ohio, United States. The population was 10,713 at the 2010 census. Struthers is served by a branch of the Public Library of Youngstown and Mahoning County. It is part of the Youngstown-Warren-Boardman, OH-PA Metropolitan Statistical Area.