Individuals recuperating from surgery or illness regain their independence and functionality at Oasis Center for Rehabilitation & Healing. Every patient’s singular needs are addressed in a well-coordinated personal plan of care. Our multidisciplinary team works together to optimize each individual’s overall health, using progressive technology and strong fundamental rehabilitation techniques.
TO ASSURE THE BEST POSSIBLE OUTCOMES, PATIENTS BENEFIT FROM:
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy delivered 7 days a week, as needed
- Large Gym Well Stocked with Cutting-Edge Equipment
- Model Apartment with Kitchen, Bath, Bedroom & Laundry
- Highly Trained Rehabilitation Personnel
- Accelerated Care Plus
- Comprehensive Discharge Planning and Post-Discharge Follow-up
- Outpatient Therapy with FREE Transportation provided
OUR SPECIALIZED REHAB EXPERTISE ENCOMPASSES:
- Joint Replacements
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Post-Surgical Recovery Care
- Pulmonary Impairment
- Stroke & Neurological Conditions
- Cardiac Care
Oasis Center for Rehabilitation & Healing is staffed by an outstanding team of professionals, many of whom live locally and are committed to bringing forth relief, compassion and daily renewed strength.
Our goal-oriented approach is to get you back home to leading the life you love in Poland, OH, as quickly as possible.
Contact us today at 330-788-3038 to discuss how affordable short term care can be.
My stay here has been beautiful. Everyone here was nice and beautiful. It was a pleasure to be here. I would recommend this place to others. If I needed Oasis again I would be back. – Annie T.
Poland is a village located about 7 miles southeast of Youngstown in Mahoning County, Ohio, United States. The population was 2,555 at the 2010 census. The township was founded by Jonathan Fowler, who fell in love with Yellow Creek which flows through Poland. Fowler owned an inn near the river which still stands as the oldest building in Poland.