Individuals recuperating from surgery or illness regain their independence and functionality at Oasis Center for Rehabilitation & Healing. Every patient’s singular needs are addressed in a well-coordinated personal plan of care. Our multidisciplinary team works together to optimize each individual’s overall health, using progressive technology and strong fundamental rehabilitation techniques.
TO ASSURE THE BEST POSSIBLE OUTCOMES, PATIENTS BENEFIT FROM:
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy delivered 7 days a week, as needed
- Large Gym Well Stocked with Cutting-Edge Equipment
- Model Apartment with Kitchen, Bath, Bedroom & Laundry
- Highly Trained Rehabilitation Personnel
- Accelerated Care Plus
- Comprehensive Discharge Planning and Post-Discharge Follow-up
- Outpatient Therapy with FREE Transportation provided
OUR SPECIALIZED REHAB EXPERTISE ENCOMPASSES:
- Joint Replacements
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Post-Surgical Recovery Care
- Pulmonary Impairment
- Stroke & Neurological Conditions
- Cardiac Care
Oasis Center for Rehabilitation & Healing is staffed by an outstanding team of professionals, many of whom live locally and are committed to bringing forth relief, compassion and daily renewed strength.
Our goal-oriented approach is to get you back home to leading the life you love in Boardman, OH, as quickly as possible.
Contact us today at 330-788-3038 to discuss how affordable short term care can be.
Employees of Oasis are all lovely people. I enjoyed my stay immensely. I would highly recommend any needing nursing home care to come to Oasis. – Robert Y.
Boardman is a census-designated place in Boardman Township, Mahoning County, Ohio, United States, just south of Youngstown. Boardman is one of two major retail hubs in the greater Youngstown area. Boardman was founded by Elijah Boardman in the late 1780s.